Holland Investment Management (HIM) is a fee-based, full-discretion Registered Investment Advisory firm established in 2004, which follows and studies the markets 24/7, 365 days a year. The firm was founded by Gary Holland after his graduation from the Wharton School of Finance, his work as an International Credit Analyst with Chase Manhattan Bank, and a decade of experience at Smith Barney (now Morgan Stanley).
On the private wealth management side of the business, HIM uses a Global Macro "Top Down" Investment Strategy to allocate client portfolio assets. HIM's goal is to diversify client portfolios using not just traditional asset classes such as stocks and bonds but also alternative asset classes which are less correlated to more traditional asset classes. Please visit our website www.hollandim.com, "Investment Strategy," for a more detailed description.
HIM is also a group retirement plan expert for over 16 years. HIM is the investment advisor on numerous plans covering more than 9,500 participants.
Our services include:
1. The establishment of employer sponsored participant directed plans.
2. Ongoing monitoring of employer sponsored participant directed plans.
3. Assistance in designing plan structure.
4. The recommendation and ongoing monitoring of a plan provider (record-keeper/custodian).
5. The recommendation and ongoing monitoring of a third-party administrator (TPA).
6. The establishment of an Investment Policy Statement or the recommendation and ongoing monitoring of a 3(21) or 3(38) Investment Advisor.
7. Ongoing monitoring and assistance with the selection of investment options for the IPS.
8. Assistance with education for plan participants.
If you desire any more information or an analysis of your plan, please call us at (817) 698-9800.